Forklift Mechanic (BB-05171)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo PR
Maintain and repair electric/propane forklifts, pallet jacks, and other client material handling equipment (MHE)
Responsibilities, including, but not limited to:
- Perform repairs and mechanical adjustments to the Warehouse and plant material handling and motorized equipment
- Perform inspections to material handling equipment to detect malfunction and discusses machine operation variations with supervisors or other maintenance workers to diagnose problem or repair machine as required.
- Perform the required preventive maintenance (PMs) to Warehouse and plant equipment such as doors, forklifts, material handling equipment, conveyors and docking stations.
- Dismantle defective machines and equipment and installs new or repaired parts.
- Clean and lubricate shafts, bearings, gears, and other parts of machinery and equipment.
- Install and repair electrical apparatus, such as transformers, breakers, switches, receptacles, wiring, and electronic components of machinery and equipment.
- Layout, assemble, install, and maintain pipe systems and related hydraulic and pneumatic equipment and repairs and replaces gauges, valves, pressure regulators, and related equipment.
- Operate cutting torch or welding equipment to cut or join metal parts.
- Conduct company heavy equipment, when required, to pick-up materials at local suppliers facilities Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSA)
- Excellent customer, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and interruptions.
- Prefer experience with Crown/Raymond equipment (but are open to experience with other brands as well), forklift electrical systems, mechanic and hydraulic systems,
- Prefer experience with HazMat, welding, plumbing, and knowledge of alarm systems
- The ideal candidate will have two to three years of experience in a GMP warehouse environment.
- Proven ability to use basic mathematical skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds with our without reasonable assistance
- Must be willing and able to frequently push, pull, kneel, bend and reach Minimum Required Education:
- A.A. degree, Forklift Certification or A&P Certification
- 2+ years of experience of mechanical assembly
- 1 to 2 years of experience in a GMP environment
- Must be medically capable to be certified to operate forklifts, man lifts, equipment tugs, and cranes
- Must be able to read Blue Prints or Schematics
calendar_todayhace 1 semana